May 25, 2016
Are your lips shielded from the sun? Although many people are aware of the risks of UV damage to the skin, 70% of beachgoers use no lip protection according to a recent study by the Skin Cancer Foundation. Furthermore, the actual SPF provided by lip block is nearly always lower than the number on the label because the balm isn’t applied thickly or frequently enough.
The current state of lip cancer in the United States is rife with good news and bad news. While the lip cancer survival and cure rate is high, this form of cancer (along with skin cancer as a whole) is increasing dramatically. Often overlooked, a lack of sun protection, regular tobacco and alcohol consumption are factors in the development of lip cancer.
May is National Skin Cancer Awareness Month, which means Envy Skin Clinic is providing FREE tubes of EltaMD UV Lip Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 31 to our customers with the purchase of any sunscreen. This creamy, long-lasting moisturizing sunscreen soothes and protects dry, chapped and sun-exposed lips. The high-quality lip balm’s benefits include:
- Water-Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Moisturizing with Transparent Zinc Oxide
- Fragrance-Free and Paraben-Free
- Doesn’t Block Pores
EltaMD UV Lip Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 31 not only helps prevent sunburn, it can decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. Liberally apply the lip balm 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Make sure to reapply every two hours and immediately after towel drying. Lip cancer is a serious health risk and must be taken seriously. Stop by Envy Skin Clinic to take advantage of our May promotion and protect your lips!
February 17, 2016
From gentle cleansers to intense moisturizers and innovative formulas that repair visible signs of aging, EltaMD’s line of skincare products can generate fresh and healthy skin. Whether ypu need a morning and evening facial cleanser or post-laser treatment relief, EltaMD products stimulate the skin and offer a quick and dramatic improvement.
At Envy Skin Clinic, the EltaMD skincare products we carry include:
- EltaMD Foaming & Deep Pore Facial Cleansers
- EltaMD Renew Eye Gel
- EltaMD Barrier Renewal Complex
- EltaMD AM & PM Facial Moisturizers
- EltaMD Moisture-Rich Body Crème
- EltaMD Lotion & Moisturizer
- EltaMD Laser Enzyme Gel & Laser Balm Post-Procedure Healing Ointment
With clinically-proven and long-lasting results, EltaMD products rejuvenate your skin and offer many benefits to your skin. Depending on the product, EltaMD can:
- Relieve Dry, Flaky and Irritated Skin and Lips
- Fade Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Under-Eye Puffiness and Dark Circles
- Improve Skin Tone, Texture and Pore Size
- Increase Skin Elasticity
- Protect Minor Cuts, Scrapes and Bruises
- Alleviate Minor to Severe Sunburns and Other Burns
- Relieve Symptoms of Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Ease the Itch and Irritation Following Laser Procedures
- Heal Damaged Skin
With advanced technology and natural ingredients, EltaMD products provide soft and smooth skin for all skin types. Cleanse, moisturize and protect for skin that looks good and feels great! Need more information on the EltaMD products we carry and which one is right for your skin? Call Envy Skin Clinic today at 952-983-4588.